Welcome to my world. Be nice here. +Follow | Dashboard
Dream High
entryaboutstuff




What's going on ?!
Wednesday, 5 October 2011 | 4 comment(s)

So yeah, this post is basically 'bout what's on my mind .
TO-DO-LIST :
  • Kerja kursus Geografi
  • Kerja kursus KHB
  • Nota Sejarah
  • Nota Geografi
  • STUDY 4 exam (20 Oct 11)

WHAT's ON MY MIND ?
  • O yeah ! Ibuku pulang malam ini , ibuku bawakan hadiah, hadiah kecil dari KL , boleh ku buat kan mainan !
  • Makan kek cokelat (feveret beb)
  • Baca buku harry potter fan fiction (I'm such a potterhead)
  • Angry Birds !
  • HarryPotter, HarryPotter, HarryPotter, HarryPotter, HarryPotter, HarryPotter etc.

Nak ? buat sendirik, hehe



rumusan yg boleh dibuat ialah.... drpd to do list, aku kena work hard sikit
drpd what's on my mind, :3

Quote :

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me... ♥




Older Post . Newer Post