Welcome to my world. Be nice here. +Follow | Dashboard
Dream High
entryaboutstuff




Tagged !
Sunday, 30 October 2011 | 1 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum,

Rules :

  • You must post this rules
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  • Answer the questions the tagger set you in their post. And create new 11 questions for the people that you tagged to answer
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
  • No tag backs
  • No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are reading this you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people
11 things about me *winkwink* :face15:

  1. I am a Muslim and I'm proud of it
  2. Fourteen
  3. Hate it when people accuse me of anything I didn't do
  4. Love my friends and family a lot (Lap u guys ketat2 !)
  5. Can be a bit stubborn and hot-headed
  6. I'm generally nice to people
  7. Single but not available
  8. I love mathematics, I repeat, MATHEMATICS with a sprinkle of English, Arabic and Science
  9. Rarely dapat A in Malay
  10. I was born on the 5th of February 1997
  11. Korean or English songs ? English, definitely . Huhu
Fairuz Hidayah's Questions :

What is your nickname ? Name it all .
- Husna, Na, Su, Ngok Ngek, Photographer .

Suka kanak-kanak riang ?
- Suka ! They are just so cute hikhik .

What am I to you ?
- Blogger friend .

Friends and bf, which is the most important ?
- I would say family , but since you gave me these, I'll choose friends .

What do you like to do when you're bored ?
- TV , FB , blog , Harry Potter , story books .

Apakah ciri-ciri lelaki idaman anda ?
- Ugh, gross . I never thought about that . No comment . I'll think when the time is ripe hun.

Do you love maths ?
- Yeah !

Why ?
- I just  it . Dunno why .


What is your fav song ? Gimme three .
- Boy do I have a lot of fav songs . I'll just tell my current top 3 :
Liar Liar (Christina Grimmie)
Stereo Hearts :67: (Gym Class Heroes)
Jumper (Boyce Avenue)

Apakah prinsip hidup anda ?
- When you fall , just pick yourself up and your head up .


MY questions :
:36: How old are you ?
:36: Berapa lama blogging ?
:36: What kind of books do u like to read (novels/science fiction/etc.) ?
:36: Your fav novel of all time ?
:36: Fav song (3) ?
:36: Fav food ?
:36: Fav subject at school ?
:36: All your best friends
:36: Fav tv show
:36: 975437628 x 0 + 2 = ?
:36: Lepas balik sekolah buat pe ?
Tagged :
#Izzah Athirah

#Tun Feyra Shamsuddin

p/s : CTRL+C untuk copy



Older Post . Newer Post